We all know that having a successful career in anything can be difficult but it seems like the outside world believes that as soon as we publish one book, get one script produced, or write one TV episode that we have it made-but we don't. And, it's easy to get caught up in the negatives!
This is why I believe in practicing an attitude of gratitude--it's for my own sanity. Honestly, I mean, what other choice do I have, do any of us have, when rejections are always there?
Money is often not and the business we are in is so often judged by FAME--completely ridiculous.
“If you can't change something, change your attitude.”
Here Are Some Ways to Stay Grateful
1. Write down your successes--even the small ones.
2. Never compare yourself to others, as you are on your own journey.
3. Remember when you weren't published or produced? So be grateful that you have achieved what you have.
4. Celebrate the small wins-finishing a revision, a chapter, a new scene, etc.
5. Be grateful for your critique groups and writing partners.
Staying positive is much better than dwelling on failure because everyone fails and everyone's definition of failure is different!
YOU'VE GOT THIS!!
'd love to hear from you! Jump into the FREE FB group for female writers or reply to this email!
Follow me on social!
for more writer goodies every single day!